Graphs & Flowsheets
Various patient measures that are recorded in HEALTHeWV are available in flow sheet format and or graph format for comparison of measures over time. The measures are obtained from the vital signs record as well as the disease and preventive registries. They are printable to provide ease for sharing this visual potential teaching tool with patients.
- Displays and prints latest values recorded for the applicable measures including a list of values that have been recorded over a specified timeframe
- Ability to choose one measure or a group of measure to view; for example history blood pressure results or all vital signs
- Displays and prints a measure over time, in graph form.
- Specific measures include patientís goal line for visual ease in measuring patientís progress in relation to their patient specific or national goal.
- Printable pediatric growth charts that are automatically plotted upon entering of height weight and head circumference
|Disease Registry||Preventive Registry|
|VS and Growth Charts|